Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello! We made this rules for everyone, so we can have a nice time together an grow as a healthy community.
YOUR ITEMS AND YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Our Staff is not responsible for any personal information mishandled. Therefore, sharing and giving out your information to other players would be sanctioned by a -support reject-
- Each account is the user's responsibility, and the server takes all the security measures available such as the Passcode or the @security command.
- Trading items for real money will have consequences, such ban for both the buyer and the seller.
- Any sharing of equipment that falls under thief statutes will fall under the rule - of support rejection- and the Staff will not be liable to replace or give support in any way.
- The Staff will not be responsible for broken, lost, or misplaced items if such items are lost during a shutdown for maintenance. We will notify the community of 5 minutes warning and messages on our Discord platform.
- You must log out to save.
- We do not encourage the share of Computers as the general Gepart Ban will ban the computer itself, and you will not be able to log into any account if someone else gets banned on that device for any reason.
WOE - KOE - PVP
- Any abuse or practice to max or increase your kills to win a ranking will be penalized you appropriately.
- Log multiple accounts to increase your kill counts or abuse a bug to rank up to win the status)
- It is not allowed to throw objects or create chats from the Emperium or at strategic points in a castle. This conduct will be penalized.
- Each guild master is responsible for their guild, the people they add, or the items they keep in the Guild Store.
- During WoE, the following behaviors will not be allowed: alliances, Emperium "hijack" (taking care of someone else's Emperium), or Emperium "abandonment" (leaving the Emperium almost dead and then retreating).
- In the King of the Emperium, these rules would not apply because everything would be allowed.
- Intentionally causing "error" to other players is considered punishable conduct.
BUGS AND ERRORS IN THE GAME
- Any bug reports must be made through the service desk.
RELATIONSHIP WITH GMS
- If you need help, please raise a help ticket in the Control Panel or Discord.
- All members of Staff are obliged to give support. However, any judging or misbehaving upon your dislike of the answer will have consequences.
- Always respect all staff members regardless of disagreement. You can always submit a ticket with a High GM if you have any issues with a specific GM.
RELATIONSHIP WITH USERS
- Do not spam chats or skills.
- Respect each other.
- Any time of misbehaving, verbal abuse, or disrespect in any of our official platforms will be subject to punishment in-game.
- No spamming. Do not disrupt chat by spamming inappropriate messages.
GENERAL BEHAVIOR ON SERVER
- No advertisements. We do not tolerate advertisements from other communities or streams. However, you can post your content (such as video/art) on the media channel if it is relevant and provides actual value.
- Refrain from requesting to be a GM Team. Proper recruiting will take place on official platforms when enrolment happens.
- Don't ask the GM for items.
- Remember to raise a support ticket on the right platform if you were penalized and think it was unfair.
- Be respectful. It would be best if you respected all users regardless of your liking towards them. Any derogatory language towards any user is prohibited.
- No pornographic/adult content/or other NSFW material.
- Improper usage of channels. Try to keep topics clean, without spamming, and in English only.
- Botting, hacking, or any use of a third-party program is prohibited. Third-party programs include the use of macros, auto-hotkeys, and auto-clickers. Any suspected third-party program used by players may result in a permanent ban.
- You may only use the official client and files provided on our download page or through our patcher. You cannot further modify files that can affect visual and mechanical gameplay.
- Do not pretend to be a Staff member, any suspicious report or notation of such can lead to a permanent eviction from the game.
- Using a name like an existing GM's name allows the Staff to force you to change it.
- Do not use names or titles with offensive or inappropriate words which might directly or indirectly offend the community, including character and homunculus names, guild names, party names, chat titles, shop names, and guild titles.
- No offensive emblems. You will be asked to change your guild emblem if the Staff deems it inappropriate.
- The Staff is not liable for any compromised or stolen account because of the lack of security on your behalf.
- Refrain from spamming skills on town maps.
- Exploiting, or using bugs that can provide unfair advantages, is strictly prohibited. This behavior will result in a permanent ban. Please report all bugs to a member of the Staff or using our discord channel.
- Critical -
- Selling or buying by Real Money Trading is strictly prohibited.
- Members of the Staff will never request your personal log information.
- All sanctions could be subject to change based on the criteria the GM gives them. The sanctions can range from 30, 60, or 90 days to a permanent ban.
- We would like to also share that we support discord main rules and will punish any violation to such.
See you in game!